Wishes do come true in kindergarten!
There are so many creative items used in our classroom.
Kindergarteners love stamping things, writing things, painting things, gluing things, building things, adding things, reading things, singing things, and all sorts of other things!
Here are a few suggestions:
- Crayola Model Magic (found at craft stores, WHITE only)
- Blank envelopes and stationary for writing center
- Scratch and Sniff stickers
- Large container of extra snack (goldfish, pretzels, animal crackers...)
- Glitter Gel Pens
- Gently used Legos
- Post-Its Notes
- Fun items for our treasure box
- Googly eyes for craft projects
Any classroom donations would be greatly appreciated.